Personal data processing user agreement
This agreement on the processing of personal data is developed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Site https://www.cornplus.ru(hereinafter referred to as the Site), by filling in the online application (registration) fields User agrees to consent to the processing of personal data and their transfer to the operator Processing of personal data – LLC Translation Agency Corn+ (Legal address: Ramenki 25, bld.4 appt.1044, Moscow, Russia, 119607) (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), to which the Site belongs, on the following terms.
- Confirms that all the data specified by him are personally owned by him,
- Confirms and acknowledges that she/he has carefully read the Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data specified in the fields of the online application (registration), the Agreement text and the conditions for processing personal data are understandable to him
- Consents to the processing of personal data without reservations and limitations (hereinafter - Consent). The moment of acceptance of the Consent is the marking of the corresponding field in the Form and clicking on the submit button of the Form on any page of the Site
- Confirm that by giving consent he acts freely, by his own will and in his interest
This consent is given to the processing of personal data both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data of the User specified by the User in forms or in files attached to forms:
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Position, organization;
- Areas of interest, services and directions
- Email address;
- Other personal data specified by the User in forms or files attached to forms
The purpose of personal data processing is their storage and use, including:
- Responses to user requests
- Ensuring the User's work with the Operator's Site
- Sending Analytical Materials to Users and informing Users about upcoming events organized by the Operator, as well as registering Users for participation in such events
- Conclusion of the contract with the User.
The user, accepting the terms of this Agreement, expresses his interest and fully agrees that the processing of his personal data includes the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, Transfer (granting access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious. This User Agreement is recognized as executed in simple written form.
The consent is valid for an unlimited period of time from the moment of submission of the data and can be withdrawn by the User by submitting a written application to the Operator specifying the data specified in Article 14 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" at the address: Russian Federation, Translation Agency Corn+, Ramenki 25, bld. 4 appt.1044, Moscow, Russia119607
In case of the user's consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the User if there are grounds specified in clauses 2-11 part 1, clauses 2, clauses 2 of Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152- FZ "On Personal Data."
During the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to: collect, record, organize, accumulate, store, update (update, modify), extract, use, transfer (distribute, provide, access), depersonalize, block, delete, destroy personal User data.
The transfer of the User's personal data to third parties is not carried out, except for persons who process personal data on behalf of the Operator and on his behalf, as well as cases established by law. In case of participation of Users in events organized by the Operator, the latter shall have the right to disclose the relevant personal data of Users to persons participating in the organization of such an event.
The operator has the right to amend this Agreement at any time. When making changes to the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.